Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Moment, if You Please

The tree of Life is oft times depicted as a mirror of branches and roots surrounding its vital core. ..

Allow me a moment of your time and I will convey an awareness of insight gained in a moment of silence. ..

Wheels turning
Upside down
Outward projection of strength thru vulnerability
Release outward
Filtering inward
Polishing while tumbling
Exposing Heaven And Earth

Peering thru the branches, one sees the earth
Appreciating the skies above from the anchored security of a Rooted Self. ..

And from within the stillness of the quiet mind, peace weaves together the ordered chaos of the Branches of the Mind and Roots of the Soul... leaving Self to support the Growth of Both.

For the Moment. ..

Ravyn...
Bard, of the Order of Bards,Ovates and Druids.

1 comment:

  1. I'm running out of words...your words paint such a beautiful picture. I can feel them...

    ReplyDelete