Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Big Z...

For anyone still holding on to the belief that ZOMBIES are not real? ..

* Conversation overheard by a second floor tenant in a South Beach Condo. .. *

Billy: [7 years old, peering thru the bathroom door from the hall]
" MOM. .. (pause)
MOM. .. ( more insistent)...
Steven [12 year old brother] is shooting ZOMBIES from the bathroom window... AGAIN! !! "

Mom: [from the kitchen making breakfast]
" STEVEN #@!%%.... STOP SHOOTING THE ZOMBIES!!!
Save the ammo for the camping trip next week! !! "

Steven: [ after muffled rants and threats towards Billy ]
" But MOM  .??? "

Mom:
" NO BUTS STEVEN! !!
If I have to come in There...
I will stick your hand out the window and let them bite you!!! "

Steven: [sulking. ..]
"YES MA'AMMMM..."
[until. ..]
"Mom ??? (pause)
MOM  !!! "

Mom:
" WHAT !!! "

Steven:
" Can I take Billy out to play ??? " ...

[ The look on Billy's face ???
Pricelessssss   ... ]

Ravyn /|\ ...
Bard, of the Order of Bards,Ovates and Druids.

No comments:

Post a Comment