What a sight I must look, you there, lying beside me on the couch. ..
Gazing at you, thru half lidded eyes... un seeing yet knowing. ..
Drunk with a days exhaustion I cannot help myself but wonder as I reach for you yet again. ..
Dare I cup your spine within the crook of my Palm as I lift you once more, laid bare and exposed before these wanting. .. needing. .. eyes.
Will You Yield your inner secrets. .. passions. .. As my fingers search with a hunger perpetually yearning for. .. MORE?
Do you feel? Can you sense the desire coursing just beneath the calloused surface of my finger tips?
Do you take notice of the heat caused by your contact with my very Soul, as I see with my Minds eye, all that is revealed? Given? Taken? In the lightest of touches?
Admittedly, there have been others before you, and yes, as unique as each had been, I have sucumb to exaustion with each, in their turn. .. to awake with them comfortably beside me or laid open atop my slowly rising chest.
Memories of the experience slowly replaying as the previous nights efforts brought renewed vigor and interest.
Tonight however, it is You who rests beside me. ..
Stretching to take you once again within my grasp, a smile plays across my whetted lips. .. As I moisten my finger tips lightly. .. cooling them with a breath. ..
Anticipations. ..
Ooohhh, what the sighted must miss! !!
"Ode to a BOOK"...
Ravyn /|\ ...
Bard, of the Order of Bards,Ovates and Druids.
No comments:
Post a Comment