Friday, May 24, 2013

Seduction

Psssst...

I AM FREE!!!!

I saw you there, together. For the breadth of a skipped beat from my heart I knew ENVY. ..
Yet within the ETERNAL span from that to the next, I...
Saw you with such clarity as too Feel the warmth in the glow of your radiant complexion. ..
Felt my mind sway to the rhythm of the pulse coursing just beneath the taught skin at the base of your bent neck. ..
Heard the rushing of echos as breath,... caught, ripped, marked, the moment in time. ..
Tasted the Scent of YOUR ESSENCE! !! As my tongue relived the the memories of you on parted lips. ..

"What does he have that I do not? Certainly not YOU. ..

WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY MATTER?

ENVY?
NOT WITH THIS MIND. .. "

I AM FREE!  !!

Ravyn /|\ ...
Bard, of the Order of Bards,Ovates and Druids.

1 comment: